Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Lesson six


My lesson plan was created with all of the theories and content covered in class, such as Multiple Intelligences (Gardner’s), Bloom’s Taxonomy, ADDIE process, Drumming, and Literacy. The only concept that is not stated in my curriculum plan is an assessment of the children.

Documentation was gathered on the children daily, through written observations, photos and samples of their work. The data was placed in the children’s portfolio for parent/teacher conferences. Evaluation of the documentation allowed me to guide instruction and track student progress.

        The ADDIE process was the format I used to carry out my weekly lesson plan. For example I analyzed what skills my students would ascertain from the lesson. I designed and developed interesting lessons for the week. Then I implemented the lesson plan and evaluated my students throughout the week to see how they were responding to the lessons.

        The items I needed for my weekly lesson plan was:

1.   Recyclable container       8. Paint

2.   African cloth                   9. Parent permission slips.

3.   Beads                            10. Transportation

4.   Glitter                            11. Crayons

5.   Pantones                        12. Smart board

6.   African music                  13. Digital cameras

7.   Instruments                    14. Happy faces




No comments:

Post a Comment